Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Icewind Dale Soloed

I finished the game without too much trouble. The rest of the original game nor the expansion offered nothing really challenging for my high-level character. Trials of the Luremaster - the free content patch for Heart of Winter - on the other hand, had many hard fights. It's the same with parties of six characters, though.

One particularly funny incident happened when I got infected by a fiendish harpy in TotLM, and I had no disease removal potions left, and I tried to sleep the sickness off as it kept dealing damage. The disease, however, was apparently permanent, as after the rest I was humored by the combat log, informing me I had taken 42000 damage (and died).

Here's few screenshots of my successful playthrough. (Clicky for biggy.)


Next I will give Icewind Dale II a go - solo, of course, and probably with a drow sorceress.

No comments:

Post a Comment