Thursday, September 22, 2011

Where Trees Are Square, Part 1

I, too, have spent an hour or two in Minecraft. Mostly I've played in my single player map, but I've visited some multiplayer servers as well. The purpose of this little series is to show the stuff I've build.

Everything shown is build without the help of any third party software or plugins. Also, I keep difficulty setting always on Normal, except when gathering glowstone in Nether. Traveling there is a challenge enough without ghasts shooting fireballs at me. Especially in the past, when glowstone blocks didn't drop as many glowstone dusts as they do now.

And oh, the textures are from eldpack.

This is the first base I built, close to the spawn point. I started building it inside a hill but as the base grew with its random sections (no grand design), the hill disappeared.












No comments:

Post a Comment