Friday, December 4, 2009

All Bodom Is Good Bodom


I was reading shouts on Children of Bodom at Last.fm few days ago, and someone had said there:"All Bodom is good Bodom". I gave it a laugh but then I realized how true it was - all Bodom really is good Bodom.

I think it's funny a band can make six albums, and one happens to like every single song on them. And I mean really like, not just 'this is ok'. However, I'd like to exclude most of the cover songs. I'm not really into them, and they're not really 'bodom', in my opinion anyway.

Blooddrunk (CoB's latest album) has been the most difficult one for me so far. It's somehow bit different from the earlier ones, but it has now grown on me. Especially Done with Everything, Die for Nothing that appears on Guitar Hero 5.

Yau yau!

No comments:

Post a Comment