Monday, November 23, 2009

Into the Blagosphere


I should've been in bed hours ago, but no, here I am, spending the first hours of the starting week to create a blog for myself.

A blog about gaming, programming and human nature.

I think that pretty much covers all the important stuff. The less important stuff needs to find some hole to sneak in, if it wants to be posted here. Alas, I'm sure it will.

But what will the blog include, more precisely...

Probably few (many) words of wh40k, maybe something about the ongoing D&D campaign, my nth playthroughs through the Baldur's Gate trilogy, programming (both school and own projects), and everything I can include under 'human nature'.

And for who? For myself likely (and mostly), and for everyone else I manage to lure here from time to time. And maybe there'll be some random passers-by, bouncing through the tubes, searching for something else but (un)fortunately ending up here, for few seconds if not longer.

But now, I think it's finally the time to get into bed and prepare for the challenge of waking up to learn some more about programming in C.

No comments:

Post a Comment